Die cast aluminum housing with LED exit and LED emergency light. Unique new design provides spec-grade die cast EXIT sign with LED emergency lights in low profile housing.
- Energy efficient LED, Spec-grade and premium decorative design.
- Extruded aluminum housing.
- Spec-grade curved faceplate.
- Easily removable chevron directional indicators. Unique design allows double face conversion in the field. Quick-snap face plate closure.
- Single or double face configuration. 90+ minute emergency operation.
- Available in white or black housing.
- Aluminum mounting canopy included for top or end mount.
- Universal knockout pattern on back plate for wall mount.
- 120/277V dual voltage operation standard.
- Charge rate and power “ON” LED indicator light and push-to-test switch for mandated code compliance testing.
- Ultra bright LED lamps are operating in normal (AC input) and emergency (DC input) modes.
- Ultra-bright, energy efficient, long-life Red or Green LEDs with more then 10 year lifecycle.
- LEDs have a minimum rated lamp life of 100,000 hours.
- 3 watt (1LED x 3W) per head.
- 8.4V long life, maintenance-free and rechargeable Ni-Cad Battery on emergency (EM) units.
- Fully automatic solid-state, two-rate charger initiates battery charging to recharge a discharged battery in 24 hours.
- Internal solid-state transfer switch automatically connects the internal battery to LEDs for minimum 90 minute emergency illumination.
- RC : Remote capacity of up to 3.0 watts.
- 5 years limited warranty on materials and all electronics.
- LED lamps are 25 years limited warranty.
- UL listed for damp locations.
- Meets UL924, NFPA 101 Life Safety Code, NEC, OSHA, Local and State Codes.
- Certified to CEC under Title 20 Regulations.