The 2” cove strip light when installed in rows are design to eliminate shadows. As with other strip fixtures, it is an efficient solution for both task and general lighting needs. Used for cove light, display and vending machines.
- White post-painted cold rolled steel housing to prevent sharp edge. Matte white over rust inhibiting phosphate coating for smooth and maximum light reflect (minimum 85%).
- Variety of size channel strips are available with single line.
- Standard 2ft, 3ft and 4ft fixture combined end to end for continous rows.
- Surface mounting or directly to wall structure.
- Continuous row mounting available.
- High quality array LEDs.
- Color Temperature: 2700/3000/3500/4000/5000 (K)
- Color Rendering Index: > 82.8 (optional>90).
- Calculated L70: 122,000 hours
- Reported L70: >54,000 hours
- High power factor electronic driver, operate from a 120 ~ 277 Vac input range, 50 / 60 Hz.
- Features included over voltage protection, surge, short circuit protection and over load protection.
- Power Factor: typical > 0.95, THD <20, meets Class1 or Class2 circuit.
- 0-10V Dim to 10%(Std.), optional 1%.
- Minimum starting temperature: -4°F (-20°C) ~ 122°F (50°C).
- UL/CUL listed and labeled.
- Suitable for damp locations.
- ARRA compliant (optional).