The CUBE4-L creates a design statement for contemporary and traditional architectural interiors. The 90 degree luminaires are decorative and suitable for a multiple of applications like offices, retails, museums and galleries as well as high ceiling application such as lobbies.
- Housing is formed by cold-rolled steel with a highly reflective die-formed white painted steel reflector.
- The snap-in acrylic lens has a matte finish and a diffuser (.125” thick) which is removable for lamp replacement.
- Pendant and drywall mount available.
- High quality array LEDs.
- Color Temperature: 3000/3500/4000/5000 (K)
- Color Rendering Index: > 80 (optional >90).
- Nominal Lamp Life: 100,000 hours.
- Reported L70 hours: +60,000 (55°C).
- High power factor electronic driver, operate from a 120 ~ 277 Vac input range, 50 / 60 Hz.
- Features included over voltage protection, surge, short circuit protection and over load protection.
- Power Factor: typical > 0.95, THD <20, meets Class1 or Class 2 circuit.
- 0-10V dimmable driver as standard.
- 0-10VDC dimming 1%~100%.
- Minimum starting temperature: -4°F (-20°C) ~ 122°F (50°C).
- Guarantees emergency lighting remains ON or is turned on when power to the control device is lost.
- Interfaces with fire alarm panel or security system.
- “Watchdog” feature allows emergency loads to be controlled in tandem with normal power loads.
- UL listed for use in emergency circuits.
- Standard powder-coat textured white painted finish on exposed trim, consult factory for custom colors.
- Comes with snap-in acrylic lens as standard.
- UL / CUL listed.
- Listed to UL 1598 and UL 8750.
- UL listed for dry & damp location.
- Assembled in USA (optional).
- 5 years limited warranty.
- 7 or 10 years limited warranty. (optional)