The unique CUBE-CW90 series offer versatile installation from wall to ceiling or ceiling to wall. This seamless 90º luminaire creates endless transverse runs and provides flexibility in uniting a space with lines of light. CUBE-CW90 is well designed for commercial hallway, builiding lobby, educational environments, office, retail, or anywhere to add visual appeal along the ceiling to wall line.
- Compatible only with drywall.
- High quality array LEDs.
- Color Temperature: 2700/3000/3500/4000/5000 (K), and tunable white -275 (2700~5000K).
- Color Rendering Index: > 80 (optional >90).
- Nominal Lamp Life: 100,000 hours.
- Reported L70 hours: +60,000 (55°C).
- High power factor electronic driver, operate from a 120 ~ 277 Vac input range, 50 / 60 Hz.
- Features included over voltage protection, surge, short circuit protection and over load protection.
- Power Factor: typical > 0.95, THD <20, meets Class1 or Class 2 circuit.
- 0-10V dimmable driver as standard.
- 0-10VDC dimming 1%~100%.
- Minimum starting temperature: -4°F (-20°C) ~ 122°F (50°C).
- Guarantees emergency lighting remains ON or is turned on when power to the control device is lost.
- Interfaces with fire alarm panel or security system.
- “Watchdog” feature allows emergency loads to be controlled in tandem with normal power loads.
- UL listed for use in emergency circuits.
- Standard powder-coat textured white painted finish on exposed trim, consult factory for custom colors.
- Comes with snap-in acrylic lens as standard.
- UL / CUL listed.
- Listed to UL 1598 and UL 8750.
- UL listed for dry & damp location.
- CEC Compliant EM (please contact for more information)
- Assembled in USA (optional)
- 5 years limited warranty.
- 7 or 10 years limited warranty. (optional)