- LED wet location exit combo with battery backup.
- Exit letters 6” height with 3/4” stroke and knockout directional chevron.
- Easily removable snap-out knockouts and chevron directional arrows.
- Fully gasket enclosure housing.
- 90+ minute emergency operation.
- 5VA flame retardant, UV-stabilized polycarbonate housing. Gray housing is standard, available in white or black housing.
- High-impact resistant, polycarbonate clear lens.
- Cold weather temperature operate. (-20°C/-4°F ~ 50°C/122°F)
- Universal (wall or ceiling) mounting.
- Universal knockouts on back plate allow for wall mounting directly to standard J-Box. Canopy and mounting hardware provided.
- 120V/277V dual voltage operation standard.
- Charge rate and power “ON” LED indicator light and push-to-test switch for mandated code compliance testing.
- Ultra-bright, energy efficient, long-life Red or Green LEDs with more then 10 year lifecycle.
- LEDs have a minimum rated lamp life of 100,000 hours.
- Maintenance-free and rechargeable Ni-Cad battery on emergency (EM) units.
- Fully automatic solid-state, two-rate charger initiates battery charging to recharge a discharged battery in 24 hours.
- Internal solid-state transfer switch automatically connects the internal battery to LEDs for minimum 90 minute emergency illumination.
- LVD (Low Voltage Disconnection) prevents battery from deep discharge.
- Dual circuit option on the AC-only unit enables it to be connected to two different (primary and secondary, one acting as a back-up for the other) supplies at the same time.
- SDT: Self-diagnostic, continually diagnoses unit’s performance and test system (auto battery discharge once every 30 days and once every 12 months) to ensure reliable operation and to meet electrical and life safety code.
- TR: Tamper proof screws in corners seal the unit.
- 5 years limited warranty on materials and all electronics.
- LED lamps are 25 years limited warranty.
- UL listed for wet locations. (-20°C - 50°C / -4°F - 122°F)
- Meets UL924, NFPA 70, NFPA 101 Life Safety Code, NEC, OSHA, Local and State Codes.