Ideal for commercial where economy, appearance and the ultimate ease of installation and maintenance are desired. A combination exit and emergency incandescent lighting unit in one clean, low-profile modern design. Standard with two fully adjustable, glare-free incandescent emergency lighting heads.
- Thermoplastic LED Exit Sign Compact size low-profile design LED exit sign.
- Innovative, snap-together design allows for fast and easy installation.
- Two fully adjustable glare-free square shape light heads for emergency light. Heads rotate 180º degree+ for maximum field flexibility.
- Letters 6” height with 3/4” stroke.
- Easily removable snap-out knockouts and chevron directional arrows.
- Single or double face configuration.
- 90+ minute emergency operation.
- Available in white or black housing.
- Universal (wall or ceiling) mounting.
- Universal knockouts on back plate allow for wall mounting directly to standard J-Box.
- Canopy and mounting hardware provided.
- 120/277V dual voltage operation standard.
- Charge rate and power “ON” LED indicator light and push-to-test switch for mandated code compliance testing.
- Emergency light for 2 pcs x 6V 5.4 watts DC T5 wedge base lamps for emergency mode.
- LED lamps are operating in normal (AC input) and emergency (DC input) modes.
- Maintenance-free and 6V 4.5Ah rechargeable Lead-Calcium battery on emergency (EM) units.
- Fully automatic solid-state, two-rate charger initiates battery charging to recharge a discharged battery in 24 hours. Internal solid-state transfer switch automatically connects the internal battery to LED lamps for minimum 90 minute emergency illumination.
- LVD (Low Voltage Disconnection) prevents battery from deep discharge.
- SDT: Self-diagnostic (option SDT) continually diagnoses unit’s performance and test system (auto battery discharge once every 30 days and once every 12 months) to ensure reliable operation and to meet electrical and life safety code.
- RC: Remote capable. (22W Total)
- HTR: Internal heater, Using the optional heater enables the unit to be used in cold environments.
- 5 years limited warranty on materials and all electronics.
- LED lamps are 25 years limited warranty.
- UL listed for damp locations & meets UL924, National Electrical Code, NFPA 70 and the Life Safety Code, NFPA 101.
- ARRA compliant (optional).