This attractive recessed fixture with a symmetric center basket provides soft ambient in direct and indirect lighting. High performance of direct and indirect lighting fixture reduces shadows and glare by combining aesthetically pleasing reflect lights. It is an excellent choice for modern office environments, classrooms, hospitals and retail spaces.
- Die formed, cold-rolled, 20-gauge steel construction provides durability and strength.
- Finish in high-gloss baked white enamel over rust inhibiting phosphate coating for maximum corrosion resistance.
- Slope side softly reflect light back downwards.
- Lens to be white translucent acrylic engineered optical uniformity and non-glare with a ribbed prism design.
- Recessed mount in expose T-bar ceilings.
- Field installed flange kits are available.
- Compatible with most ceiling types.
- Color Temperature: 2700/3000/3500/4000/5000 (K).
- LED Module: High efficency up to 162 LPW.
- Nominal Lamp Life: 100,000 hours.
- Reported L70 hours: +60,000 (55°C).
- Poke in wire connectors.
- Color variation within 3-step MacAdam ellipse.
- High power factor electronic driver, operate from a 120~277 Vac input range, 50 / 60 Hz.
- Dimming Control: 10~100%(std.), 1~100%, Bi-level step dim.
- Power Factor: +0.9
- Efficiency: +85%
- Ambient Operating Temperature: -22°F (-30°C) ~ 122°F (50°C).
- Constant Current, Class 2
- Guarantees emergency lighting remains ON or is turned on when power to the control device is lost.
- Interfaces with fire alarm panel or security system.
- “Watchdog” feature allows emergency loads to be controlled in tandem with normal power loads.
- UL listed for use in emergency circuits.
- UL/CUL listed and labeled.
- Listed to UL 1598 and UL 8750.
- Suitable for damp locations.
- CEC Compliant EM (please contact for more information).
- ARRA compliant.
- Made in USA.
- 5 years limited warranty.
- 7 or 10 years limited warranty. (optional)