* Discontinued - limited stock available
The borosilicate glass lensed wall pack is ideal for both commercial and residential applications with wall mounting. Use on factories, warehouses, self storage, commercial buildings, entrances, walkways and loading docks.
- Die-cast aluminum housing and hinged door frame with prismatic borosilicate glass lens refractor.
- Door frame holds lens and seals housing gasket with two stainless steel screws.
- Housing with 1/2” feed-through hubs provided.
- Housing has silicone gasket to seal lens for wet location.
- Die-cast aluminum housing with a dark bronze polyester powder coat finish. Also available in white or black finish.
- Wall mounting only.
- Easily installs on recessed junction boxes or on direct mounts to the wall with feed thru 1/2” conduit access.
REFLECTOR & COVER:
- Anodized specular aluminum reflector with high efficiency and wide beam spread.
- Heat and impact resistant tempered clear prismatic glass lens.
- Induction lamps will have rectangular lamp and long lamp life rated 100,000 hours, nominal 82Lm/W, 80+ CRI.
- Lamp included.
- High power factor, instant start, high frequency energy, from the electronic ballast (generator); High-frequency power to the discharge vessel (lamp) to initiate and maintain a gas discharge for a rated 100,000 hours of life.
- Low start-up temperature, closed fixture for ambient temperatures range is from -25°C to 50°C; Higher ambient temperatures may reduce lamp life.
- Input voltage: 120-277V.
- Input frequency: 50/60Hz.
- UL/CUL listed.
- Suitable for wet location.
- Limited 10 years warranty on induction system (including material & workmanship).
- ARRA compliant (optional).