The full cut-off wall pack is ideal for both commercial applications with wall mounting. Use on factories, warehouses, self storage, commercial buildings, entrances, walkways and loading docks.
- Die-cast aluminum housing and hinged door frame. Door frame holds lens and seals. housing gasket.
- Housing with 1/2” feed-through hubs provided.
- Housing has silicone gasket to seal to lens for wet location.
- Dark bronze finish is standard; white or black finish is also available.
- Wall mounting only.
- Easily installed on recessed junction boxes or on direct mounts to the wall with feed thru 1/2” conduit access.
REFLECTOR & COVER:
- Anodized aluminum reflector with high efficiency and wide beam spread.
- Heat and impact resistant tempered frost textured glass lens.
- Induction lamps will have rectangular lamp and long lamp life rated 100,000 hours, nominal 82Lm/W, 80+ CRI.
- Lamp included.
- High power factor, instant start, high frequency energy, from the electronic ballast (generator); High-frequency power to the discharge vessel (lamp) to initiate and maintain a gas discharge for a rated 100,000 hours of life.
- Low start-up temperature, closed fixture for ambient temperatures range is from 25°C to 50°C; Higher ambient temperatures may reduce lamp life.
- Input voltage: 120-277V.
- Input frequency: 50/60Hz.
- UL/CUL listed.
- Suitable for wet location.
- Limited 10 years warranty on induction system (including material & workmanship.
- ARRA Compliant. (optional)