Ideal for commercial where economy, appearance and the ultimate ease of installation and maintenance are desired. LED compact and decorative design Edge-Lite exit sign series utilizes a unique illumination design in an architecturally aluminum housing.
- Energy efficient LED compact and decorative design.
- Rigid aluminum housing and etched, 13” clear acrylic edge-lit panel.
- Removable directional indicators, letters 6” height with 3/4” stroke and chevron directional arrows.
- Single or double face configuration. Mirrored separator panel to simulate clear background for double-face signs and clear panel for single-face signs.
- 90+ minute emergency operation.
- Available in white or black housing.
- Universal (wall, side or ceiling) mounting. Universal knockouts on back plate allow for wall mounting directly to standard J-Box. Canopy and mounting hardware provided.
- 120/277V dual voltage operation standard.
- Charge rate and power AC mode green LED indicator light, battery Disconnected mode red LED indicator light.
- Manual push-to-test switch provides for on-demand visual inspection of 30-second testing.
- 3 Watts LED at 120V, LED lamps are operating in normal (AC input) and emergency (DC input) modes.
- Ultra-bright, energy efficient, long-life Red or Green LEDs with more then 10 year lifecycle.
- LEDs have a minimum rated lamp life of 100,000 hours.
- Maintenance-free and rechargeable nickel-cadmium battery (self-powered) on emergency (EM) units.
- Fully automatic solid-state, two-rate charger initiates battery charging to recharge a discharged battery in 24 hours. Internal solid-state transfer switch automatically connects the internal battery to LEDs for minimum 90 minute emergency illumination.
- LVD (Low Voltage Disconnection) prevents battery from deep discharge.
- SDT :Self-diagnostic testing, continually diagnoses unit’s performance and test system (Self-diagnostic testing for 30-second discharge once every 30-days and 30-minutes every six months) to ensure reliable operation and to meet electrical and life safety code.
- Dual circuit option on the AC-only unit enables it to be connected to two different (primary and secondary, one acting as a back-up for the other) supplies at the same time.