- Injection-molded, engineering grade, 5VA flame retardant, high-impact resistant, thermoplastic in white or black finish.
- Universal knockout pattern on back plate for wall mount. Snap into place making electrical connections.
- Knockout for conduit applications.
- 120V/277V 60Hz dual voltage operation standard.
- Charge rate/power “ON” LED indicator light and push-to-test switch for mandated code compliance testing.
- LVD (Low Voltage Disconnect) prevents battery from deep discharge.
- Two fully adjustable 5.4W glare-free lamp heads.
- Smooth thermoplastic reflector and plastic lens for optimal light distribution.
- Maintenance-free, rechargeable 6V 4.5Ah, sealed lead-acid battery on emergency (EM) units.
- Fully automatic solid-state, two-rate charger initiates battery charging to recharge a discharged battery in 24 hours.
- Internal solid-state transfer switch automatically connects the internal battery to LEDs for minimum 90 minute emergency illumination.
- SDT : Self-Diagnostic, continually diagnoses unit’s performance and test system (auto battery discharge once every 30 days and once every 12 months) to ensure reliable operation and to meet electrical and life safety code.
- HTR : Optional internal heater for cold temperature (-9ºc to 50ºC / 15.8ºF to 122ºF).
- 5 years limited warranty on materials and all electronics. Batteries prorated for 2 years.
- UL listed for damp locations.
- Meets UL924, NFPA 101 Life Safety Code, NEC, OSHA, Local and State Codes.
- Meets CSA C22.2 No. 141-02 requirements for unit equipment.
- ARRA compliant (optional).