Ideal for building facades, walkways, drive ways, tennis courts, parking lots, commercial and industrial complexes. For other general applications where floodlighting may come into use as well as general safety and security lighting.
- Die-cast aluminum housing and door frame, dark bronze polyester power paint finish standard, also available in other finish.
- Heat sink: Heat sink built-in the upper housing, optimizing the LEDs efficiency and life.
- Fully sealed with silicone rubber gasket to prevent any leakage from the outside.
- Tamper proof screws option is standard, screwed on corners of the fixture.
- Provided with a standard heavy-duty TR (Yoke) mount for both ground and wall mount.
- Optional SF (slip fitter) mount and PM (pole mount arm) available.
- High quality performance CREE-XPE.
- 90 lumens per watts output.
- CRI ≥ 75
- Color temperature 5000K.
- 50,000 hours life time.
- Input power: 84/168W
- LEDs mounted to a metal-core circuit board and aluminum heat sink, ensuring optimal thermal management and long life.
- Drivers have power factor >90%.
- IC current controlled LED circuits.
- Fixture for ambient minimum operating temperatures from -40°C.
- Input Voltage: 120V-277V, 50/60Hz.
- UL/CUL listed.
- DLC qualified.
- Suitable for wet location.
- 5 years limited warranty.