* Discontinued - limited stock available
The induction high bay series is ideal for location of retail stores, storage areas and general open areas. Suited for medium to high mount heights of 20’ or lower.
- Heavy duty 2 piece, spun aluminum ballast housing with a white polyester powder paint finish.
- Easy to change out with other reflectors replace or remove and bottom lens.
- 8-5/8” dia. housing: (1) 150W Max
- 12” dia. housing: (1) 300W max, (2) 250W max
- Comes with die cast hook for easy mounting.
- Pendant mount: threaded for 3/4” conduit or hook mount.
REFLECTOR & BOTTOM LENS:
- High impact, UV-stabilized prismatic polycarbonate reflector and spun anodized aluminum reflector.
- Available with conical bottom lens, drop bottom lens and heat and impact resistant tempered clear glass flat lens in options. Except 19” without bottom lens.
- Aluminum Reflector option : 16” dia., 19” dia., 22” dia. and 30”dia. with bottom lens.
- Prismatic Reflector option: 16” dia., 22” dia.
- Circular induction lamp.
- Color temperature : 5000K standard.
- 80,000 hours, long lamp life rating, nominal 82Lm/W, 80+ CRI.
- Lamp included.
- Available with Bi-Level options.
- High power factor(≥ 95%), instant start, high frequency energy, from the electronic ballast (generator); High-frequency power to the discharge vessel (lamp) to initiate and maintain a gas discharge for a rated 80,000 hours of life.
- Low start-up temperature, closed fixture for ambient temperatures range is from -25° to 50°C; Higher ambient temperatures may reduce lamp life.
- Input voltage: 120-277V
- Input frequency: 50/60Hz
- UL/CUL listed.
- IP20 rated.
- Suitable for damp location.
- Limited 10 years warranty on induction system (including material & workmanship).
- ARRA compliant. (optional)