- Injection-molded, engineering grade, 5VA flame retardant, high-impact thermoplastic construction.
- Universal knockout pattern on back for wall mount.
- Knockouts for conduit feed applications.
- 120V/277V dual voltage operation standard.
- Charge rate/power “ON” LED indicator light and push-to-test switch for mandated code compliance testing.
- LVD (Low Voltage Disconnect) prevents battery from deep discharge.
- Fully adjustable, glare-free PAR36 incandescent lamps.
- 6V model offers 7.2W lamps, standard.
- 12V 50W model offers 9W lamps, standard. 12V 100W model offers 12W lamps, standard.
- Maintenance-free, rechargeable 6V 2Ah sealed lead acid battery on emergency (EM) units.
- Fully automatic solid-state, two-rate charger initiates battery charging to recharge a discharged battery in 24 hours.
- Internal solid-state transfer switch automatically connects the internal battery to LEDs for minimum 90 minute emergency illumination.
- Remote capacity of 35.6W (6V, 50W), 32W (12V, 50W), 85.6W (6V, 100W), and 76W (12V, 100W) standard.
- HTR : Using the internal heater enables the unit to be used in cold environments. (Available 650, 1250 battery)
- 20BS : 12V, 20W sealed beam halogen lamps for increased center-to-center spacing.
- 5 years limited warranty on materials and all electronics.
- Battery pro-rated for two years.
- Meets UL924, NFPA 101 Life Safety Code, NEC, OSHA, and Local and State Codes.
- UL listed for dry locations. (25°C(77°F))
- ARRA compliant (optional).