Up light and down light with divider for hospital bed light. Acrylic diffuser with metal end caps. Ideal for use in bed light, nursing home light, task light and stairwells areas.
- High-gloss baked enamel finish over rust inhibiting phosphate coat on die formed cold rolled steel housing. Post powder coated white, black and bare finish.
- Clear prismatic acrylic with ribbed front diffuser; optional clear ribbed up light acrylic diffuser.
- Up light fixture with divider and up light acrylic. Dividers are available for up light and/or down light; four-position pull-switch.
- Emergency battery backup with test switch and indicator light.
- Optional rocker switch, grounded convenience outlet and GFCI.
- Custom modifications to physical specifications and color are available for this fixture.
- Wall mounted.
- Standard T8 lamp type and optional T5 or T5HO lamps are available.
- Pressure-lock lamp holders or easy twist lock lamp sockets.
- Three-lamp models are standard with two lamps bottom and one top.
- Lamp not included.
- High power factor instant start electronic ballast for T8 lamps are sound rate A, minimum starting temperature 0°F (-18°C), <10% THD and input voltage ranges of 120 to 277 volts comes as standard.
- High power factor programmed start electronic ballast for T5 and T5HO lamps are sound rate A, minimum starting temperature 0°F (-18°C), <10% THD and input voltage ranges of 120 to 277 volts comes as standard.
- Ballast disconnect plug provided as standard.
- UL/CUL listed and labeled.
- Suitable for damp locations.
- Made in USA.
- ARRA compliant.