Up light and down light with divider for hospital bed light. Acrylic diffuser with metal end caps. Ideal for use in bed light, nursing home light, task light and stairwells areas.
- High-gloss baked enamel finish over rust inhibiting phosphate coat on die formed cold rolled steel housing. Post powder coated white, black and bare finish.
- Clear prismatic acrylic with ribbed front diffuser; optional clear ribbed up light acrylic diffuser.
- Up light fixture with divider and up light acrylic. Dividers are available for up light and/or down light; four-position pull-switch.
- Emergency battery backup with test switch and indicator light. (4ft only)
- Optional rocker switch, grounded convenience outlet and GFCI.
- Custom modifications to physical specifications and color are available for this fixture.
- Wall mounted.
- High quality array LEDs.
- Color Temperature: 3000/3500/4000/5000 (K)
- Color Rendering Index: > 80 Ra.
- Calculated L70: 122,000 hours
- Reported L70: >54,000 hours
- High power factor electronic driver, operate from a 120 ~ 277 Vac input range, 50 / 60 Hz.
- Features included over voltage protection, surge, short circuit protection and over load protection.
- Power Factor: typical > 0.95, THD < 20, meets Class1 or Class 2 circuit.
- 0-10V dimmable driver as standard.
- 0-10VDC dimming 10-100%(STD), 1-100%(DM1).
- Minimum starting temperature: -4°F (-20°C) ~ 122°F (50°C).
- UL/CUL listed and labeled.
- Listed to UL 1598 and UL 8750.
- Suitable for damp locations.
- CEC Compliant EM (please contact for more information).
- Made in USA.
- ARRA compliant.
- 7 or 10 years limited warranty. (optional)