IC and airtight 4” aperture housing with LED. Replaces current 50W MR16 aperture model of recessed down light housing. It is design to use in insulated ceilings and can be in direct contact with ceiling insulation. Airtight housing prevents airflow between attic and living areas. ENERGY STAR® Qualified and can be used for California Title 24.
- New construction housing rated IC-airtight for new construction applications.
- Airtight fixture sealed and gasket to prevent airflow between plenum spaces and heated areas.
- IC housing for insulated ceilings and direct contact with insulation.
- 5-1/2” height allows use in 2”x6” joist construction.
- Galvanized steel junction box is listed for through branch circuit wiring and has seven 1/2” knockouts and four romex pry-out slots.
- Romex knockouts include built-in strain relief and require no additional clamps.
- Ground wire is provided on J-box.
- Pre-installed adjustable bar hanger for span 24”.
- No clips required. Secure bar hanger to T-bars with wires or screws.
- Integral captive nails included for fast and easy installation.
- LED MR16 10W 120-277V lamp.
- Color temperature : 3000K standard.
- Lumens: 600Lm/3000K
- Beam angle: 30/60 degree
- Hours: Rate for 30,000 hours.
- CRI: 80 CRI typical.
- Drivers have high power factor >95%. THD 10%
- Dimmable – full range dimming to 5% compatible with dimmable with the use of most 120V incandescent, magnetic low voltage and electronic low voltage wall box dimmers.
- Minimum starting temp. -18°C
- Power consumption: 10W
- Input Voltage: 120V-277V, 60Hz
- Input Current Amps: 175mA (120V)
- Out put Amps: 600mA
- 40,000 hours
- UL listed.
- Suitable for damp location.
- Energy Star Qualification.
- California T24 compliance.
- 7 years limited warranty for ballast.