DISCONTINUED & LIMITED QTY AVAILABLE
Non-IC, airtight 4” aperture housing is for A19, PAR16, PAR20 and R20 incandescent lamp down light. Small aperture model of recessed down light housing is for accent and task lighting. It is design to use in both insulated and non-insulated ceilings. If use in insulated ceiling, it must be kept 3” from all sides of the housing.
- Recessed housing rated Non-IC, airtight for remodel applications.
- Single wall aluminum housing.
- Galvanized steel plate connects housing to electrical junction box. 5-1/2” height allows use in 2”x6” joist construction.
- Remodel housing for non-insulated ceilings or where insulation can be kept 3” away from all surfaces of the lighting fixture.
- Housing with thermal protector guards against misuse of insulation materials and improper lamping.
- Vertically adjustable medium base socket
- Galvanised steel junction box is listed for through branch circuit wiring and has seven 1/2” knockouts and four romex pry-out slots.
- Romex knockouts include built-in strain relief and require no additional clamps.
- Ground wire is provided on J-box.
- Four remodel clips secure housing and accommodate ceiling thickness from 3/8” or 5/8”.
- Lamp maximum wattage: 50W PAR20, R20 and PAR16.
- 40W A19 incandescent lamp.
- Lamp ratings based on trim selected.
- Vertically adjustable in medium base porcelain socket with screw shell and center contact.
- UL/CUL listed for damp locations.
- UL/CUL listed for through-branch wiring minimum 90°C supply conductors.
- CSA certified.
- Please refer to trim pages 132 for further details.
- Reflector - Aluminum specular finish.
- Baffle - Aluminum with deep grooves to reduce aperture glare. Matte black or white painted finishes.
- Wall Washers - Scoop wall washers are available for consistent; smooth side wall illumination.
- Lenses - Shower trim glass lenses. Albalite, drop opal or fresnel lenses. Wet location.
- White metal trim ring is standard.