IC, airtight 4” aperture housing is a dedicated LED new construction housing for use with LRT4 Series LED modules. Small aperture model of recessed down light housing is for accent and task lighting. It is design to use in both insulated and non-insulated ceilings. If use in insulated ceiling, it must be kept 3” from all sides of the housing.
- Recessed housing rated IC-airtight for remodel applications. IC rated for direct contact with insulation.
- Airtight fixture sealed and gasket to prevent airflow between plenum spaces and heated areas.
- Single wall aluminum housing adjusts to a maximum ceiling thickness of 1-3/8”.
- Galvanized steel plate connects housing to electrical junction box.
- IC housing for insulated ceilings and direct contact with insulation.
- 5-1/2” height allows use in 2”x6” joist construction.
- LED modules simply install with a plug-in connector system provides.
- Galvanised steel junction box is listed for through branch circuit wiring and has seven 1/2” knockouts and four romex pry-out slots.
- Romex knockouts include built-in strain relief and require no additional clamps.
- Ground wire is provided on J-box.
- Four remodel clips secure housing and accommodate ceiling thickness from 3/8” or 5/8”.
- UL/CUL listed for damp locations.
- UL/CUL listed for through-branch wiring minimum 90°C supply conductors.
- CSA certified.
- LED Retrofit modules with white painted self-flanged trims.
- White trim is standard.