IC and airtight 4” aperture housing is a dedicated LED new construction housing for use with LRT6 Series LED modules. Small aperture model of recessed down light housing is for accent and task lighting. It is design to use in insulated ceilings and can be in direct contact with ceiling insulation. Airtight housing prevents airflow between attic and living areas.
- Recessed housing rated IC-airtight for new construction applications.
- Airtight fixture sealed and gasket to prevent airflow between plenum spaces and heated areas.
- Single wall housing and high quality die-cut one piece galvanized steel plaster frame.
- Housing can be removed from plaster frame for junction box access. Housing can be adjusted in plaster frame for ceilings up to 1” thick.
- IC housing for insulated ceilings and direct contact with insulation.
- Housing with thermal protector guards against misuse of insulation materials and improper lamping.
- 5-1/2” height allows use in 2”x6” joist construction.
- Ideal disconnect plug.
- Galvanized steel junction box is listed for through branch circuit wiring and has seven 1/2” knockouts and four romex pry-out slots.
- Romex knockouts include built-in strain relief and require no additional clamps.
- Ground wire is provided on J-box.
- Pre-installed adjustable bar hanger for span 24”.
- No clips required. Secure bar hanger to T-bars with wires or screws.
- Integral captive nails included for fast and easy installation.
- UL/CUL listed for damp locations.
- UL/CUL listed for through-branch wiring minimum 90°C supply conductors.
- CSA certified.
- Meets the state of California Title 24 requirements.
- Meets the state of Washington restricted air flow requirements.
- LED Retrofit modules with white painted self-flanged trims.
- White trim is standard.