IC and airtight 6” aperture housing is a dedicated LED remodel housing for use with LRT6 Series LED modules. Small aperture model of recessed down light housing is for accent and task lighting. It is design to use in insulated ceilings and can be in direct contact with ceiling insulation. Airtight housing prevents airflow between attic and living areas.
- Recessed housing rated IC-airtight for remodel applications. IC rated for direct contact with insulation.
- Airtight fixture sealed and gasket to prevent airflow between plenum spaces and heated areas.
- Single wall aluminum housing adjusts to a maximum ceiling thickness of 1-3/8”.
- Galvanized steel plate connects housing to electrical junction box.
- Housing with thermal protector guards against misuse of insulation materials and improper lamping.
- 7-1/2” height allows use in 2”x6” joist construction.
- LED modules simply install with a plug-in connector system provides.
- Galvanized steel junction box is listed for through branch circuit wiring and has seven 1/2” knockouts and four romex pry-out slots.
- Romex knockouts include built-in strain relief and require no additional clamps.
- Ground wire is provided on J-box.
- Four remodel clips secure housing and accommodates ceiling thickness to 1-3/8”.
- UL/CUL listed for damp locations. Wet location with select trims only.
- UL/CUL listed for through-branch wiring minimum 90°C supply conductors.
- CSA certified.
- Meets the state of California Title 24 requirements.
- Meets state of Washington restricted air flow requirements.
- LED Retrofit modules with white painted self-flanged trims.
- White trim is standard.