IC and airtight 6” aperture housing is for PAR30 and R30 incandescent lamps. Small aperture model of recessed down light housing is for accent and task lighting. It is design to use in shallow ceiling housings are ideal for locations with 6” joists and tighter ceiling clearance spaces.
- Recessed housing rated IC-airtight for remodel applications. IC rated for direct contact with insulation.
- Airtight housing prevents airflow between attic and living areas.
- Single wall aluminum housing.
- Galvanized steel plate connects housing to electrical junction box.
- Housing with thermal protector guards against misuse of insulation materials and improper lamping.
- 5-1/2” height allows use in 2”x6” joist construction.
- Junction box is listed for through branch circuit wiring and has seven 1/2” knockouts and four romex pry-out slots.
- Romex knockouts include built-in strain relief and require no additional clamps.
- Ground wire is provided on J-box.
- Four remodel clips secure housing and accommodate ceiling thickness from 1/2” or 5/8”.
- Lamp maximum wattage: 75W, A19 / R30 / PAR30 (Lamp ratings based on trim selected).
- Vertically adjustable medium base porcelain socket with screw shell and center contact.
- UL/CUL listed for damp locations.
- UL/CUL listed for through-branch wiring minimum 90°C supply conductors.
- CSA certified.
- IP rated.
- Please refer to trim pages 144-145 for further details.
- Reflector - Aluminum specular finish.
- Baffle - Aluminum with deep grooves to reduce aperture glare. Matte black or white painted finishes.
- Wall Washers - Scoop wall washers are available for consistent; smooth side wall illumination.
- Lenses - Shower trim glass lenses. Albalite, drop opal or fresnel lenses. Wet location.
- White plastic trim ring is standard.