DISCONTINUED & LIMITED QTY AVAILABLE
IC and airtight sloped ceiling 6” aperture housing for maximum 150W incandescent lamps. It is design to use in insulated ceilings and can be in direct contact with ceiling insulation. Single wall aluminum construction. Pitch range: 2/12 to 6/12 inch.
- Sloped ceiling recessed housing rated IC-airtight for remodel construction applications.
- IC housings are direct contact rated, no minimum clearance is required. Optional airtight (AT) Airtight fixture sealed and gasket to prevent airflow between plenum spaces and heated areas.
- Single wall aluminum housing.
- Galvanized steel plate connects housing to electrical junction box.
- Housing with thermal protector guards against misuse of insulation materials and improper lamping.
- Design to use in ceiling with slopes pitch range from 2/12 to 6/12 pitch.
- 7-1/2” height allows use in 2”x8” joist construction.
- Galvanized steel junction box is listed for through branch circuit wiring and has four 1/2” knockouts and four romex pry-out slots.
- Romex knockouts include built-in strain relief and require no additional clamps.
- Ground wire is provided on J-box.
- Three remodel clips secure housing and accommodate ceiling thickness from 1-1/2”.
- Lamp maximum wattage: 150W (Lamp ratings based on trim selected).
- Vertically adjustable medium base porcelain socket with screw shell and center contact.
- UL/CUL listed for damp locations.
- UL/CUL listed for through-branch wiring minimum 90°C supply conductors.
- CSA certified.
- IP Rated.
- Please refer to trim pages 148 for further details.
- Reflector - Aluminum specular finish.
- Baffle - Aluminum with deep grooves to reduce aperture glare. Matte black or white painted finishes.
- Wall Washers - Scoop wall washers are available for consistent; smooth side wall illumination.
- Lenses - Shower trim glass lenses. Albalite, drop opal or fresnel lenses. Wet location.
- White plastic trim ring is standard.