8” Horizontal architectural frame-in is design for high quality application with lens. Ideal for commercial, retail, conference rooms and hospital where architectural LED downlight fixture is required.
- Heavy gauge die formed galvanized steel mounting frame trim clips to mount open conical shape reflector.
- Vertically adjustable mounting brackets that use 16-gauge flat bar hangers, conduit or C channel. Provides 3-3/4” total adjustment.
- Post installation adjustment possible from above or below the ceiling.
- Maximum 1-1/2” ceiling thickness.
- Reflectors are optically designed to maximize lumen output and to provide superior glare control.
- Non-insulated ceilings or where insulation can be kept 3” from all side of housing.
- Galvanized steel junction box with seven 1/2” knockouts, four pryouts, and snap on cover.
- Electrical connections are made through a single junction box door.
- CREE LED technology.
- 50,000 hours.
- 4000K color temperature standard.
- 16W, 25W, 38W, 50W, 70W, 100W LED.
- Color Rendering Index: > 90
- Input voltage: 120-277V
- 3 in 1 dimming: Triac (120V only), 0-10V (dim to 1%, 120-277V), ELV (120V only).
- Thermal protection.
- Surge protection (3kV line to line, 6kV line to earth).
- Protections: Output open load, over-current and short-circuit(hiccup), and over-temperature with auto recovery.
- Conducted and radiated EMI: Compliant with FCC CFR Title 47 Part 15 Class B (120 Vac)/ Class A (277 Vac) and EN55015 (CISPR 15) at 220/230/240 Vac.
- Guarantees emergency lighting remains ON or is turned on when power to the control device is lost.
- Interfaces with fire alarm panel or security system.
- “Watchdog” feature allows emergency loads to be controlled in tandem with normal power loads.
- UL listed for use in emergency circuits.
- UL/CUL listed for damp locations with covered ceiling.
- UL/CUL wet location listed.
- Listed to UL 1598 and UL 8750.
- Minimum 75°C supply conductors.
- CSA certified to US.
- Energy Star certified.
- 5 years limited warranty.
- ARRA compliant (optional).