For all applications in site, area, and general lighting requiring high uniformity, excellent vertical light distribution, reduced offsite visibility, reduced on-site glare and effective security light levels.
The LAP luminaire delivers exceptional performance in a low-profile design.
- Die-cast aluminium construction body on which electrical components.
- Die-cast integral heat sink to provide thermal management.
- PMS: Pole mount arm available for 3”, 4” and 5” square pole.
- PMR: Pole mount arm available for 3” (PMR3), 4” (PMR4) and 5” (PMR5) dia. round pole.
- SF: Adjustable slip fitter mount available for pipe installation (1-21/32”O.D to 2-3/8”O.D)
- WM: Wall mount plate.
- Mounting arm bolts are 304 stainless steel and zinc-plated steel.
- MA: Available for 2.375”(O.D) sized Mast Arm Pole.
- MA2: Availabel for 1.900”(O.D) sized Mast Arm Pole.
- Color Temperature: 3000 / 4000 / 5000K
- Color Rendering Index: 70+ CRI.
- Nichia LED.
- Lifetime: over 50,000 hours.
- UL, FCC certified input voltage range: 100V-277V, 50/60Hz
- Power factor >90%, THD <20%
- 72LED: Class 2 LED electronic driver.
- 108LED, 141LED, 188LED: Class 1 electronic driver.
- Fixture for ambient minimum operating temperatures from -40°C to 40°C (110W can reach +50°C).
- Provided with integrated surge protection (6kV line-line, 10kV line-earth).
- Optional integrated 10kV/10kA surge protection available (SP10).
- Over Voltage Protect : Hiccup mode. The power supply shall return to normal operation only after the power is turn-on again.
- Short Circuit Protect : No damage shall occur when any output operating in a short circuit condition. The power supply shall be self-recovery when the fault condition is removed.
- Over Temperature Protect : 110°C
- Meets ANSI/IEEE C62.41 Category C (outdoors) High.
- Waterproof (IP67) and UL Dry / Damp / Wet Location outdoor LED driver.
- UV stabilized polycarbonate lens.
- UL / CUL listed.
- Listed to UL 1598 and UL 8750.
- DLC listed. 3
- ARRA compliant. (optional)
- Suitable for wet location.
- Tested to IESNA LM80 standards.
- LM79, LM80.
- 5 years limited warranty.
- 7 or 10 years limited warranty. (optional).
- IP66 Rating.
- Certified to ANSI C136.31-2010, 3.0G Level 2 for Bridge/Overpass Applications.