LED premium grade enclosed and gasket fixture. For use in both indoor and outdoor applications where dust and moisture resistance and other non-hazardous contaminants. It is often used in refrigerated areas, food processing facilities, kitchens, parking garages, car washes, schools, government facilities, public areas and industrial spaces with low to medium mounting heights.
- Vaportite fixture feature in rugged and durable construction. One piece polycarbonate housing with powder coated steel gear tray, hinge at both side with tool less latch for easy of accessibility and maintenance.
- Captive, Stainless steel snap-action latch cam secures lens to housing.
- Impact resistant translucent rounded acrylic linear diffuser.
- Fixtures wiring knockouts are provided on back and each end of housing.
- Chain and surface mounting.
- Mounting bracket provided.
- Color Temperature: 4000K
- Service life: Greater than 50,000 hours(L70) minimizing maintenance frequency.
- Poke in wire connectors.
- High power factor electronic driver, operate from a 120~277 Vac input range, 50/60 Hz.
- Power Factor: +0.9
- Efficiency: +85%
- Ambient Operating Temperature: -20°C (-4°F) ~ 55°C (131°F).
- Constant Current, Class 2
- Guarantees emergency lighting remains ON or is turned on when power to the control device is lost.
- Interfaces with fire alarm panel or security system.
- “Watchdog” feature allows emergency loads to be controlled in tandem with normal power loads.
- UL listed for use in emergency circuits.
- ETL listed and labeled.
- DLC qualified.
- IP65 rated.
- Suitable for damp location / wet location listed.
- 5 years limited warranty.