Injection-molded, engineering-grade, 5VA flame retardant, high-impact, thermoplastic housing with LED exit and LED emergency light. Unique new design EXIT sign with LED emergency lights in low profile housing.
- Energy efficient LED, Long lasting, efficient ultra-bright white LEDs.
- High-performance chrome-plated metalized reflector and polycarbonate lens for optimal light distribution.
- Adjustable LED lamp heads provides optimal center-to-center spacing. Optional high-lumen heads are available for increased center-to-center spacing.
- Long-lasting, energy efficient red or green LED exit sign.
- Easily removable chevron directional indicators. Unique design allows double face conversion in the field. Quick-snap face plate closure.
- Single or double face configuration. Available in white or black housing.
- Universal wall mounting K/O pattern.
- EZ-snap thermoplastic mounting canopy included (provides top or back mount convenience).
- 120/277V dual voltage operation standard.
- Charge rate and power “ON” LED indicator light and push-to-test switch for mandated code compliance testing.
- Ultra bright LED lamps.
- Maintenance-free and rechargeable Ni-Cad battery comes standard.
- Fully automatic solid-state, two-rate charger initiates battery charging to recharge a discharged battery in 24 hours.
- Internal solid-state transfer switch automatically connects the internal battery to LEDs for minimum 90minute emergency illumination.
- LVD (Low Voltage Disconnection) prevents battery from deep discharge.
- SDT: Self-diagnostic, continually diagnoses unit’s performance and test system (auto battery discharge once every 30 days and once every 12 months) to ensure reliable operation and to meet electrical and life safety code.
- RC: Remote capable, connect two additional LED heads; not included.
- 5 years limited warranty on materials and all electronics.
- LED lamps are 25 years limited warranty.
- UL listed for damp locations (0°-40°C/32°F-104°F standard).
- Meets UL924, National Electrical Code, NFPA 70 and the Life Safety Code, NFPA 101.