- Injection-molded, engineering-grade, 5VA flame retardant, high-impact, thermoplastic housing.
- High-performance chrome-plated metalized reflector and polycarbonate lens for optimal light distribution.
- Long lasting, efficient ultra-bright white LEDs. Adjustable LED lamp heads provides optimal center-to-center spacing. Optional high-lumen heads are available for increased center-to-center spacing.
- Test switch and charge rate indicator.
- Available in white or black housing.
- Remote Capable (LEDR5HO): operate up to two(2) additional LED remote lamp heads (3.6V DC output), remote head not included.
- Surface mount, suitable for wall or ceiling mount. Conduit mount knockout on top of housing.
- Universal knockouts on back plate allow for wall mounting directly to standard J-Box. Canopy and mounting hardware provided.
- 120V/277V 60Hz dual voltage operation standard.
- Charge rate/power “ON” LED indicator light and push-to-test switch for mandated code compliance testing.
- LVD (Low Voltage Disconnect) prevents battery from deep discharge.
- Long lasting, efficient ultra-bright white LEDs.
- Long-life, maintenance-free, rechargeable Ni-Cad battery on emergency (EM) units.
- Fully automatic solid-state, two-rate charger initiates battery charging to recharge a discharged battery in 24 hours.
- Internal solid-state transfer switch automatically connects the internal battery to LEDs for minimum 90 minute emergency illumination.
- SDT: Self-Diagnostic, continually diagnoses unit’s performance and test system (auto battery discharge once every 30 days and once every 12 months) to ensure reliable operation and to meet electrical and life safety code.
- HL: High-Lumen,12-LED heads provide increased center-to-center spacing.
- 5 years limited warranty on materials and all electronics.
- UL listed for damp locations.(0°-50°C/32°F-122°F standard)
- Meets UL924, National Electrical Code, ANSI/NFPA 70 and the Life Safety Code ANSI/NFPA 101.