The LEDUC-E is an economical series of undercabinet luminaries for use in kitchens, retail displays and coves. With a painted, steel housing and polycarbonate lens, the LEDUC-E provides durability and high performance. High-efficacy, long-life LEDs provide both energy and maintenance cost savings compared to traditional, incandescent or fluorescent undercabinet luminaires.
- On / Off rocker switch.
- Available in 6 different lengths.
- Available in white.
- Painted steel housing and polycarbonate lens.
- Tool-less access to LED channel and wiring enclosure.
- Knockouts on sides and back simplify electrical connections.
- Key hole slots provide for easy installation in new construction or retrofits.
- Color Temperature: 3000/4000 (K).
- Calculated L70 hours : Greater than 81,000 hours.
- Service life : 100,000 hours
- CRI 80+
- Built-in integral electronic driver.
- Universal 120-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
- Rear panel punch-in electrical connectors for easy wiring.
- Ambient Operating Temperature: -4°F (-20°C) ~ 104°F (40°C).
- Protected against input line transients. (2.5kV)
- cETLus listed and labeled.
- Suitable for damp locations.
- Complies with RoHS requirements.
- 5 years limited warranty.
- Energy Star.