The LED High Bay is the lighting solution for a wide variety applications that require specific mounting heights. Precision-designed optics, multiple distributional options, lumen outputs and color temperatures choices make the energy-efficient LHB the ideal resolution for industrial, commercial and other high bay applications.
- Die formed, cold-rolled, heavy gauge steel galvanized housing.
- Acrylic lens.
- Painted parts finished with high-gloss baked white enamel over rust inhibiting phosphate coating for maximum corrosion resistance.
- Suspended (chain or adjustable cable), surface mounting and pendant stem mounting.
- V-hook provided.
- Optional pendant monopoint box with side cover, surface mounting brackets.
- Seoul Semiconductor LED.
- Color Temperature: 4000/5000 (K)
- LED module: High efficiency up to 130 LPW.
- Color Rendering Index: Ra > 80
- Service life: Greater than 70,000 hours.
- Poke in wire connectors.
- Calculated L70 : 122,000 hours
- High power factor electronic driver, operate from a 120~277 Vac input range, 50 / 60 Hz.
- Dimming control: 10~100% (std.), 0-10V dim.
- To find an approved dimmer switch, please see table1.
- Power Factor: + 0.9, Class 1 or Class 2 circuit.
- Efficiency: +87%
- Ambient Operating Temperature: -4°F (-20°C) ~ 122°F (50°C).
- 10kA/10kV level of surge protection available (optional).
- Guarantees emergency lighting remains ON or is turned on when power to the control device is lost.
- Interfaces with fire alarm panel or security system..
- “Watchdog” feature allows emergency loads to be controlled in tandem with normal power loads.
- UL listed for use in emergency circuits..
- UL/CUL listed and labeled.
- Listed to UL 1598 and UL 8750.
- DLC listed. (premium)
- Suitable for damp locations.
- ARRA compliant (optional).
- 5 years limited warranty.