* Discontinued - limited stock available
Building facades, walkways, drive ways, tennis courts, parking lots, commercial and industrial complexes. For other general applications where floodlighting may come into use, as well as general safety and security lighting.
- Heavy duty die-cast aluminum housing and door frame, dark bronze polyester powder coat finish standard.
- Also available in white or black finish.
- Silicone rubber gasket included to prevent dirt or moisture from outside.
- Anodized aluminum reflector with high efficiency, heat and impact resistant tempered clear glass lens.
- Die-cast aluminum housing with a dark bronze polyester powder coat finish. Also available in white or black finish.
- Provided with a standard heavy-duty TR (yoke) mount for both ground and wall mount. Optional SF (slip fitter) mount.
- Induction lamps will have rectangular lamp and long lamp life rated 100,000 hours, nominal 82Lm/W, 80+ CRI.
- Lamp included.
- High power factor, instant start, high frequency energy, from the electronic driver; High-frequency power to the discharge vessel (lamp) to initiate and maintain a gas discharge for a rated 100,000 hours of life.
- Low start-up temperature, closed fixture for ambient temperatures range is from -25°C to 50°C; higher ambient temperatures may reduce lamp life.
- Input voltage: 120-277V
- Input frequency: 50/60Hz
- UL/CUL listed.
- Suitable for wet location.
- Limited 10 years warranty on induction system (including material & workmanship).
- ARRA compliant (optional).