* Discontinued - limited stock available
Building facades, walkways, drive ways, tennis courts, parking lots, commercial and industrial complexes. For other general applications where flood lighting may come into use. As well as general safety and security lighting.
- Heavy duty die-cast aluminum housing and door frame. Housing is dark bronze polyester power paint finish standard. Also available in white, black and custom color finish.
- Silicone rubber casketing between backplate and front cover for wet locations.
- Anodized specular aluminum reflector with high efficiency rectangular beam pattern, heat and impact resistant tempered clear glass lens.
- Provided with a standard heavy-duty adjustable slip fitter mount for both pole and wall mount. Optional TR (yoke mount) and PM (pole mount arm). Wall mount bracket available.
- Induction lamp have rectangular shape lamp and long lamp life rated 100,000 hours, 82Lm/W, CRI >80+.
- Lamp included.
- High power factor (>0.98), instant start, high frequency energy, from the electronic ballast (generator); High-frequency power to the discharge vessel (lamp) to initiate and maintain a gas discharge for a rated 100,000 hours of life.
- Low start-up temperature, closed fixture for ambient temperatures range is from -25 C to 50 C; Higher ambient temperatures may reduce lamp life.
- Input voltage: 120-277V
- Input frequency: 50/60Hz
- UL/CUL listed.
- Suitable for wet location.
- ARRA Compliant.
- Limited 10 years warranty on induction system (including material & workmanship).