* Discontinued - limited stock available
The baffled high bay provides light diffusion and glare-control in addition to making the high bay more attractive in retail stores and warehouses applications. It is recommended for high lumen, compact size fixture and heights of up to 30’. High bay fixture provides reflector with white straight blade louver for additional shielding and brightness control.
- White baffles and housing are constructed of sturdy cold-rolled 20-gauge steel construction.
- Baffle hinges down for easy maintenance.
- 10% up light standard.
- Minimum 90% reflectance as standard reflectors.
- Finish is high-gloss baked white enamel over rust inhibiting phosphate coating applied after fabrication for maximum corrosion resistance.
- Suspended (V-hook included), swivel-stem mounting and surface mounting.
- End to end row mounting option available.
- Compatible with most ceiling types.
- Standard T8, T5 and T5HO lamps are available.
- Lamp: 2, 3, 4, 6 and 8 lamps.
- Easy twist lock lamp sockets.
- Lamp not included.
- High power factor instant start electronic ballast for T8 lamps are sound rate A, minimum starting temperature 0°F (-18°C), <10% THD and input voltage ranges of 120 to 277 volts comes as standard.
- High power factor programmed start electronic ballast for T5 and T5HO lamps are sound rate A, minimum starting temperature 0°F (-18°C), <10% THD and input voltage ranges of 120 to 277 volts comes as standard.
Ballast disconnect plug provided as standard.
- UL listed and labeled.
- Suitable for damp locations.
- ARRA compliant (optional).
- HLMS- Lights are reduced to an energy saving minimum dim level after expiration of occupancy time delay.
- DMS- Lights will be switched back on if light level falls below set-point.
- DMSM- When daylight contribution decreases, lights will be first switched back on at full dim and then raised up as necessary.
- DMSN- During unoccupied periods without sufficient daylight lights are dropped to low dim setting, insuring minimum light levels are maintained at night.