The NHB high bay fixture is an excellent energy-saving alternative to traditional HID fixtures for mounting heights exceeding 20’ in industrial, manufacturing and gymnasium environments. They provide great downward light distribution, last longer and provide great color rendering without color shift.
- All new high efficiency T5 high output fixture for cost effective lighting of medium and high bay warehouses, manufacturing plants, sports facilities and retail spaces.
- Minimum 90% reflectance as standard reflectors.
- Wire guard with innovative fastener design for easy lamp access is included.
- Die-formed channel with knock-outs for versatile configuration and simple mounting.
- Finish is high-gloss baked white enamel over rust inhibiting phosphate coating applied after fabrication for maximum corrosion resistance.
- Suspended (chain or adjustable cable) and swivel-stem mounting.
- Standard V-Hook provided.
- Standard T8, T5 and T5HO lamps are available.
- Lamp: 4 and 6 lamps.
- Pressure-lock lamp holders or easy twist lock lamp sockets.
- Lamp not included.
- 4 lamps 54W T5HO deliver 19,000 lumens,6 lamps 54W T5HO deliver 31,000+ lumens.
- High power factor instant start electronic ballast for T8 lamps are sound rate A, minimum starting temperature 0°F (-18°C), <10% THD and input voltage ranges of 120 to 277 volts comes as standard.
- High power factor programmed start electronic ballast for T5 and T5HO lamps are sound rate A, minimum starting temperature 0°F (-18°C), <10% THD and input voltage ranges of 120 to 277 volts comes as standard.
- Ballast disconnect plug provided as standard.
- UL listed and labeled.
- Suitable for damp locations.
- ARRA compliant (optional).
- HLMS- Lights are reduced to an energy saving minimum dim level after expiration of occupancy time delay.
- DMS- Lights will be switched back on if light level falls below set-point.
- DMSM- When daylight contribution decreases, lights will be first switched back on at full dim and then raised up as necessary.
- DMSN- During unoccupied periods without sufficient daylight lights are dropped to low dim setting, insuring minimum light levels are maintained at night.