3” deep louver high performance recessed parabolic fixture. Designed for light cut-off and bright low-glare light. It is high efficiency, great performance and sleek detailing make it an ideal choice for office environments.
- Die formed, cold-rolled, heavy gauge steel housing construction provides durability and strength.
- Parabolic louvers are made with anodize, semi-specular, 3” deep aluminum to perform low-glare bright light and they are interlocked to prevent vibration.
- The louvers can be hinge and spring latch from either side.
- Inside edge of housing has full flat black reveal for floating effect.
- T-bar safety clips are standard.
- Ship with plastic film to keep out construction dirt.
- Finish in high-gloss baked white enamel over rust inhibiting phosphate coating for maximum corrosion resistance.
- End to end row mounting available.
- Compatible with most ceiling types.
- Field installed flange kits are available.
- High quality array LEDs.
- Color Temperature: 2700/3000/3500/4000/5000 (K)
- Color Rendering Index: > 82.8
- Calculated L70: 122,000 hours
- Reported L70: >54,000 hours
- High power factor electronic driver, operate from a 120 ~ 277 Vac input range, 50 / 60 Hz.
- Features included over voltage protection, surge, short circuit protection and over load protection.
- Power Factor: typical > 0.95, THD <20, meets Class 1 or Class 2 circuit.
- Philips Xitanium: 0-10V Dim to 1%(PH).
- Osram Optotronic: 0-10V Dim to 1%(OS1) or 10%(OS).
- Generic : 0-10V 10% dim. (GR)
- Minimum starting temperature: -4°F (-20°C) ~ 122°F (50°C).
- Guarantees emergency lighting remains ON or is turned on when power to the control device is lost.
- Interfaces with fire alarm panel or security system.
- “Watchdog” feature allows emergency loads to be controlled in tandem with normal power loads.
- UL listed for use in emergency circuits.
- UL/CUL listed and labeled.
- IC rated.
- Suitable for damp locations.
- CEC Compliant EM (please contact for more information).
- ARRA compliant (optional).
- 5 years limited warranty.
- 7 or 10 years limited warranty. (optional)