The polycarbonate canopy luminaire provides a wide and even symmetrical light distribution. Surface ceiling mounting. Ideal for safety or security location, parking areas, entrances, lobbies, walkways and underpasses.
- Injection-molded, one-piece high impact polycarbonate housing and prismatic polycarbonate refractor.
- Polycarbonate housing with a dark bronze powder coated finish. Other color finish available.
- One piece anodized aluminum designed reflector for best light efficiency.
- 1/2” tapped holes available for installing a photocell. (not included)
- Housing has silicone gaskets to secure the seal between the lenses and the housing.
- Surface/ceiling mount.
- HID lamps have medium base (E26 BD/ED17) porcelain socket with screw shell and center contact. UL approved socket.
- Compact fluorescent is (2) 13W single twin tube 2-pin base, (1) 28W quad tube 2-pin base, (1 or 2) 13W, 18W and 26W quad tube 4-pin base option available.
- Lamp included.
- HPS ballasts are standard high power factor ballast with ambient operating temperature of -40°F (-40°C); 180°C insulation system.
- Compact fluorescent lamps use a multi-voltage (120-277V) high power factor, programmed start ballast, 0°F (-18°C) starting temperature (fluorescent).
- UL/CUL listed.
- Suitable for wet location.
- ARRA compliant.