- Injection-molded, engineering-grade, V-0 flame retardant, high-impact, thermoplastic housing.
- Universal mounting plate with easy quick connect for fast installation.
- Fully adjustable 6V, 5W MR-16 halogen two lamp square heads.
- 90+ minute emergency operation
- Available in white or black housing.
- Remote Capable: 6V DC output, 10W of remote capability for R-16 HO model.
- Surface mount.
- Universal knockouts on back plate allow for wall mounting directly to standard J-Box. Canopy and mounting hardware provided.
- 120/277V dual voltage operation standard.
- Charge rate/power “ON” LED indicator light and push-to-test switch for mandated code compliance testing.
- LVD (Low Voltage Disconnect) prevents battery from deep discharge.
- 6V, 5W MR16 halogen lamp.
- 10W of remote capability. (R-16HO model)
- 6V, 4.5Ah( Std.) / 6V 7.2Ah (R-16HO model), Maintenance-free, rechargeable sealed lead acid battery on emergency (EM) units.
- Fully automatic solid-state, two-rate charger initiates battery charging to recharge a discharged battery in 24 hours.
- Internal solid-state transfer switch automatically connects the internal battery to LED lamps for minimum 90 minute emergency illumination.
- SDT : Self-Diagnostic (option SDT) continually diagnoses unit’s performance and test system (auto battery discharge once every 30 days and once every 12 months) to ensure reliable operation and to meet electrical and life safety code.
- HTR : Using the optional internal heater (-HTR) enables the unit to be used in cold environments.
- 5 years limited warranty on materials and all electronics.
- UL listed for damp locations & meets UL924, National Electrical Code, ANSI /NFPA 70 and the Life Safety Code ANSI/NFPA 101.
- ARRA compliant (optional).