- Compact, flush mount with drop thru ceiling design.
- Heavy duty steel faceplate, durable steel housing powder coated finish.
- Recessed housing equipped with adjustable bar hangers for installation flexibility. Injection molded, V-0 flame retardant, thermoplastic lighting heads.
- Two fully adjustable glare-free round shape light heads.
- 90+ minute emergency operation.
- Test switch and charge rate indicator.
- Recessed ceiling mounting.
- Adjustable bar hangers adapt housing for mounting in suspended ceiling.
- 120/277V, 60Hz dual voltage operation standard.
- Charge rate/power “ON” LED indicator light and push-to-test switch for mandated code compliance testing.
- LVD (Low Voltage Disconnect) prevents battery from deep discharge.
- 2 X 6V 5.4W tungsten wedge base lamps for emergency mode lamp.
- High-performance smooth thermoplastic reflector and tempered glass for optimal distribution and resistance to discoloration.
- Maintenance-free, 6V 4.5Ah, sealed lead acid rechargeable battery on emergency (EM) units.
- Fully automatic solid-state, two-rate charger initiates battery charging to recharge a discharged battery in 24 hours.
- Internal solid-state transfer switch automatically connects the internal battery to LEDs for minimum 90 minute emergency illumination.
- SDT : Self-Diagnostic, continually diagnoses unit’s performance and test system (auto battery discharge once every 30 days and once every 12 months) to ensure reliable operation and to meet electrical and life safety code.
- 5 years limited warranty on materials and all electronics.
- UL listed for damp locations & meets UL924, National Electrical Code, ANSI/NFPA 70 and the Life Safety Code ANSI/NFPA 101.
- ARRA compliant (optional).