The RONDO is a featured Architectural Linear fixture. Housing is formed by extruded aluminum with a highly reflective die-formed white painted steel reflector. The click-in acrylic lens has a matte finish and a diffuser which is removable for maintenance. It is used for multiple applications such as commercial, general office, banking, retail and educational environments.
- High quality array LEDs.
- Color Temperature: 2700/3000/3500/4000/5000 (K), and tunable white -275 (2700~5000K)
- Color Rendering Index: > 80 (optional >90)
- Nominal Lamp Life: 100,000 hours.
- Reported L70 hours: +60,000 (55°C).
- High power factor electronic driver, operate from a 120 ~ 277 Vac input range, 50 / 60 Hz.
- Features included over voltage protection, surge, short circuit protection and over load protection.
- Power Factor: typical > 0.95, THD <20, meets Class1 or Class 2 circuit.
- 0-10V dimmable driver as standard.
- 0-10VDC dimming 1%~100%.
- Minimum starting temperature: -4°F (-20°C) ~ 122°F (50°C).
- Standard powder-coat textured white painted finish on exposed trim, consult factory for custom colors.
- Comes with snap-in acrylic lens as standard.
- UL / CUL listed.
- UL listed for dry & damp location.
- Assembled in USA (optional).
- 5 years limited warranty.
- 7 or 10 years limited warranty. (optional)