DISCONTINUED - Limited Stock Available
The RPL LED panel downlight with remote driver box combines high quality light output and efficiency while eliminating the pot light housing for competitive affordability. These LED panel downlights are intended for closets, attics, hallways, bathrooms, kitchens, basements, soffits, entry ways, porches, garages, stairwells, corridors, nursing/retirement homes, condos, elevators, apartments, and any other small areas.
- Aluminum die cast outer frame.
- Air tight.
- Celing recessed mount.
- Beam Angle: 110°
- Glare free lens.
- Color Temperature: 3000/4000(K).
- 50,000 hours.
- Color Rendering Index: > 90
- Power Factor: +0.9
- Ambient Operating Temperature: 5°F (-20°C) ~ 105°F (40°C).
- Triac dimming: 10%~100%
- To find an approved dimmer switch, please see table1.
- 120V only.
- ROHS compliant.
- Energy Star qualified.
- ETL qualified.
- Conforms to UL STD-1598.
- Certified to CSA STD C22.2 No. 250.0-08.
- Suitable for damp locations.
- Type IC rated for direct contact with insulation.
- 5 years limited warranty.