This attractive recessed fixture with side baskets provide soft ambient in direct and indirect lighting. Direct and Indirect asymmetrically distributed lighting fixture reduce shadows and glare by combining aesthetically please lighting. It is an excellent choice for modern office environments, classrooms, hospitals and retail spaces.
- Die formed, cold-rolled, heavy gauge steel housing construction provides durability and strength.
- Direct/indirect side basket.
- Perforated shields with white acrylic overlays. White powder coated finish. Slope side softly reflect light back downwards.
- Smooth edges for easy handling.
- T-bar safety clips included.
- Reflectors were finished in textured matte white powder coated paint for uniform light distribution, over rust inhibiting phosphate coating for maximum corrosion resistance.
- White metal round holes (perforation) with white acrylic overlay comes as standard.
- Recessed mount in expose T-bar ceilings, Internal T-bar safety clips.
- Field installed flange kits are available.
- Standard T8, T5, T5HO and PL-L lamps available.
- Pressure-lock lamp holders or easy twist lock lamp sockets.
- Twin Tube lamps sockets with double contact construction and lamp support clips.
- Lamp not included.
- High power factor instant start electronic ballast for T8 lamps are sound rate A, minimum starting temperature 0°F (-18°C), <10% THD and input voltage ranges of 120 to 277 volts comes as standard.
- High power factor programmed start electronic ballast for T5 and T5HO lamps are sound rate A, minimum starting temperature 0°F (-18°C), <10% THD and input voltage ranges of 120 to 277 volts comes as standard.
- Ballast disconnect plug provided as standard.
- UL/CUL listed and labeled.
- Suitable for damp locations.
- ARRA compliant (optional).