SPECIAL ORDER ONLY with MOQ 300
10-12 weeks lead time
Family of direct and indirect luminaires component high reflectance. Recessed fixture with slope high transmission diffuser panels manage contrast and generate soft even higher angle luminance. Ideal for hospitals, hallway, conference rooms, offices, schools and other numerous other commercial applications.
- Architectural low-profile design, shallow direct/indirect housing, 22-gauge die formed C.R.S steel housing with high reflectance.
- Non-glare white powder coat finish over rust inhibiting phosphate coat for maximum corrosion resistance.
- Shallow recessed luminaires, available in wide center basket and dual basket configurations.
- 86% minimum average reflective white powder coat housing.
- Reflectors and shields in textured matte white powder coated finish.
- Diffused and perforated metal shield with a non-glare acrylic inlay.
- Swing down basket for easy access to the electrical components.
- Recessed mount in expose T-bar ceilings and Internal T-bar safety clips.
- Field installed flange kits are available.
- Compatible with most ceiling types.
- Color Temperature: 3000/3500/4000/5000 (K).
- LED Module: High efficency up to 162 LPW.
- Service life: Greater than 60,000 hours(L70) minimizing maintenance frequency.
- Poke in wire connectors.
- Color variation within 3-step MacAdam ellipse.
- High power factor electronic driver, operate from a 108~305 Vac input range, 50 / 60 Hz.
- Features included over voltage protection, surge, short circuit protection and over load protection.
- Power Factor: typical > 0.90
- Class 2 and SELV.
- 0-10V dimmable driver as standard.
- Minimum starting temperature: -22°F (-30°C) ~ 122°F (50°C).
- UL/CUL listed and labeled.
- Recessed Luminaires, Type IC
- Suitable for damp locations.
- 5 years limited warranty.
- 7 or 10 years limited warranty. (optional)
- ARRA compliant. (optional)