Family of direct and indirect luminaires component high reflectance. Recessed fixture with slope high transmission diffuser panels manage contrast and generate soft even higher angle luminance. Ideal for hospitals, hallway, conference rooms, offices, schools and other numerous other commercial applications.
- Architectural low-profile design, shallow direct/indirect housing, SPCC steel housing with high reflectance.
- Non-glare white powder coat finish over rust inhibiting phosphate coat for maximum corrosion resistance.
- Shallow recessed luminaires.
- Lens to be white translucent and non-glare with a ribbed prism design. Tool-free removable and hingable from side.
- Reflectors and shields in textured matte white powder coated finish.
- Recessed mount in expose T-bar ceilings, Internal T-bar safety clips.
- Color Temperature: 4000K.
- LED Module: High efficency up to 125 LPW.
- Service life: Greater than 50,000 hours(L70) minimizing maintenance frequency.
- LM79 / LM80
- CRI Ra >80.
- High power factor electronic driver, operate from a 120 ~ 277 Vac input range, 50 / 60 Hz.
- Features included over voltage protection, surge, short circuit protection and over load protection.
- Power Factor: typical > 0.90
- 0-10V dimmable driver as standard.
- To find an approved dimmer switch, please see table1.
- Minimum starting temperature: -4°F (-20°C) ~ 104°F (40°C).
- DLC premium listed.
- ETL listed.
- Recessed Luminaires, Type IC.
- Suitable for damp locations.
- 5 year warranty.