Family of direct and indirect luminaires component high reflectance. Recessed fixture with slope high transmission diffuser panels manage contrast and generate soft even higher angle luminance. Ideal for hospitals, hallway, conference rooms, offices, schools and other numerous other commercial applications.
- Architectural low-profile design, shallow direct/indirect housing, 22-gauge die formed C.R.S steel galvanized housing with high reflectance.
- Non-glare white powder coat finish over rust inhibiting phosphate coat for maximum corrosion resistance.
- Shallow recessed luminaires, available in dual enclosed lens configurations.
- 86% minimum average reflective white powder coat housing.
- Lens to be white translucent acrylic engineered optical uniformity and non-glare with a ribbed prism design. Tool-free removable and hingable from side.
- Reflectors and shields in textured matte white powder coated finish.
- Recessed mount in expose T-bar ceilings, Internal T-bar safety clips.
- Field installed flange kits are available.
- Compatible with most ceiling types.
- Color Temperature: 3500/4000 (K).
- LED Module: High efficency up to 162 LPW.
- Service life: Greater than 60,000 hours(L70) minimizing maintenance frequency.
- Poke in wire connectors.
- Color variation within 3-step MacAdam ellipse.
- High power factor electronic driver, operate from a 108 ~ 305 Vac input range, 50 / 60 Hz.
- Features included over voltage protection, surge, short circuit protection and over load protection.
- Power Factor: typical > 0.90
- Class 2 and SELV
- 0-10V dimmable driver as standard.
- To find an approved dimmer switch, please see table1.
- Minimum starting temperature: -31°F (-35°C) ~ 122°F (50°C).
- Guarantees emergency lighting remains ON or is turned on when power to the control device is lost.
- Interfaces with fire alarm panel or security system.
- “Watchdog” feature allows emergency loads to be controlled in tandem with normal power loads.
- UL listed for use in emergency circuits.
- UL/CUL listed and labeled.
- Listed to UL 1598 and UL 8750.
- DLC premium listed.
- CEC Compliant EM (please contact for more information).
- Recessed Luminaires, Type IC
- Suitable for damp locations.
- 5 year warranty.
- ARRA compliant (optional).