* Discontinued - limited stock available
Induction Area lighting, Energy savings of over 60% over HID sources. Heavy duty die-cast aluminum housing, segmented aluminum designed reflector for the best light efficiency. For car lots, street lighting and parking areas.
- Die-cast aluminum housing with stainless steel latch, gray polyester power coat finish.
- Fully sealed with silicone gasket for prevent any leakage from the outside.
- Heat and impact resistant tempered borosilicate drop glass lens.
- Anodized aluminum reflector.
- Optional dusk to dawn with twist-lock photocell.
- Removable door assembly, Easy maintenance door latch system. Air craft cable for extra safety system.
- Slip fitter mounting, compatible with 1.25” pipe (42.16mm O.D.) to 2” pipe(60.33mm O.D.).
- Induction lamps have Olive shape with E39 screw in base induction and long lamp life rated 100,000 hours, nominal 82Lm/W, 80+ CRI.
- Lamp included.
- High power factor, instant start, high frequency energy, from the electronic ballast (generator); High-frequency power to the discharge vessel (lamp) to initiate and maintain a gas discharge for a rated 65,000-100,000 hours of life.
- Low start-up temperature, closed fixture for ambient temperatures range is from -13°F/-25°C to 122°F/50°C; Higher ambient temperatures may reduce lamp life.
- Electronic universal ballast features high power factor (≥0.95)
- Input voltage: 110-277V
- Input frequency: 50/60Hz
- UL/CUL listed.
- Suitable for wet location.
- Limited 10 years warranty on induction system (including material & workmanship.
- ARRA compliant (optional).