Architectural indoor, direct wall sconce light for LED. It creates soft and diffused lighting that ensures maximum visual comfort and balanced shadows. Use for general hallway, corridor, bathroom, bank, retail and educational environments.
- Die formed 20 gauge cold-rolled steel housing. Flat steel end plate standard. Powder coated for a long life finish. White finish is standard.
- White metal round holes (perforation) with white acrylic overlay.
- Frosted UV resistant acrylic diffuser that minimizes LED images. (optional)
- Surface wall mount.
- Vertical or Horizontal mount.
- Color Temperature: 3000/3500/4000/5000 (K).
- LED Module: High efficiency up to 130 LPW.
- Poke in wire connectors.
- High power factor electronic driver, operate from a 120~277 Vac input range, 50 / 60 Hz.
- Dimming Control: 10%~100%(std.), 1~100%, Bi-level step dim.
- Power Factor: +0.9
- Efficiency: +82%
- Ambient Operating Temperature: -22°F (-30°C) ~ 122°F (50°C).
- Constant Current, Class 2
- Guarantees emergency lighting remains ON or is turned on when power to the control device is lost.
- Interfaces with fire alarm panel or security system.
- “Watchdog” feature allows emergency loads to be controlled in tandem with normal power loads.
- UL listed for use in emergency circuits.
- UL listed.
- Listed to UL 1598 and UL 8750.
- Suitable for damp locations.
- ADA compliant.
- ARRA compliant. (optional)
- 5 years warranty.
- 7 or 10 years limited warranty. (optional)