This attractive surface fixture with a symmetric center basket provides soft ambient in direct and indirect lighting. High performance Direct and Indirect lighting fixture reduce shadows and glare by combining aesthetically pleasing reflected lights. It is an excellent choice for modern office environments, classrooms, hospitals and retail spaces.
- White powder coated center basket and reflector. Slope side softly reflect light back downwards.
- Smooth edges for easy handling.
- Die formed, cold-rolled, heavy gauge steel housing construction provides durability and strength.
- Reflectors were finished in texture matte white powder coated paint for uniform light distribution and over rust inhibiting phosphate coating for maximum corrosion resistance.
- White metal round holes (perforation) with white acrylic overlay, Frosted acrylic ribbed diffuser, white metal solid diffuser, or metal straight blade louver with round holes (perforation) diffuser.
- White metal round holes (perforation) with white acrylic overlay comes as standard.
- Surface, stem or suspended mount.
- Compatible with most ceiling types.
- Standard T8, T5, T5HO and TT5 lamps are available.
- 2’x2’ fixtures can be used with 2 higher efficiency PL-L lamp.
- Pressure-lock lamp holders or easy twist lock lamp sockets.
- Lamp not included.
- High power factor instant start electronic ballast for T8 lamps are sound rate A, minimum starting temperature 0°F (-18°C), <10% THD and input voltage ranges of 120 to 277 volts comes as standard.
- High power factor programmed start electronic ballast for T5 and T5HO lamps are sound rate A, minimum starting temperature 0°F (-18°C), <10% THD and input voltage ranges of 120 to 277 volts comes as standard.
- Ballast disconnect plug provided as standard.
- UL/CUL listed and labeled.
- Suitable for damp locations.
- ARRA compliant (optional).