The multi-purpose standard T8 strip light is a durable and efficient solution for both task a general lighting needs. The performance and application versatility can be increased by incorporating symmetrical or asymmetrical reflectors. It is an ideal choice for large storage areas, institutions, industrial, office and retail and general area lighting applications.
- Die-formed steel channel with knock-outs for versatile configuration and simple mounting.
- Available with 1,2, and 3 lamps, in single unit lengths or as tandem.
- Optional wire guards with snap-on clips available.
- Finish is high-gloss baked white enamel over rust inhibiting phosphate coating for maximum corrosion resistance.
- Optional symmetrical specular aluminum reflector or white steel reflectors.
- For surface, chain, swivel stem, unit or row installation.
- End plates can be modified for continuous row mounting option.
- Compatible with most ceiling types.
- Standard T8 lamp.
- Pressure-lock lamp holders or easy twist lock lamp sockets.
- Lamp not included.
- High power factor instant start electronic ballast for T8 lamps are sound rate A, minimum starting temperature 0°F (-18°C), <10% THD and input voltage ranges of 120 to 277 volts comes as standard.
- Ballast disconnect plug provided as standard.
- UL/CUL listed and labeled.
- Suitable for damp locations.
- ARRA compliant (optional).