Architectural indoor, direct/indirect suspended light for T5, T5HO and T8 fluorescent lamps. Reflection from the ceiling creates soft and diffused lighting that ensures maximum visual comfort and balanced shadows. It can be installed individually or in a continuous line. Ideal(for use) for general office, bank, retail and educational environments.
- Die formed 20 gauge cold-rolled steel housing. Flat steel end plate standard. Powder coated for a long life finish. White finish is standard. Die cast aluminum spade end cap optional.
- 4’, 8’ and 12’ individual fixture sections for nominal suspension spacing of 4’, 8’ and 12’. Using 4’, 8’ and 12’ sections can be joined to form longer length fixtures.
- Parabolic semi-specular aluminum louvers (standard), white painted steel baffle (WBL) or white painted perforated steel baffle (WPL). Optional Opal White Diffuser (OP) overlay on louver.
- Die formed high-reflective white reflector is standard. Optional anodized specular aluminum reflector.
- Uplight and downlight distribution.
- Textured matte white polyester powder paint.
- Provided with a standard 48” length aircraft cable mount kit for suspended mounting.
-- Medium Bi-Pin twist-lock lamp sockets.
- Pressure-lock lamp holders or easy twist lock lamp sockets.
- Lamps not included.
- Standard ballast for T8 is high power factor instant start electronic ballast, sound rate A, minimum starting temperature 0°F (-18°C), <10% THD, and input voltage ranges of 120 to 277 volts.
- Standard ballast for T5 or T5HO is high power factor programmed start electronic ballast, sound rate A, minimum starting temperature 0°F (-18°C), <10% THD, and input voltage ranges of 120 to 277 volts.
- Ballast disconnect plug is provided as standard.
- UL / CUL listed.
- UL listed for dry & damp location.
- ARRA compliant.