Architectural indoor, direct/indirect suspended light for LED system and fluorescent lamps. Reflected from the ceiling it creates soft and diffused lighting that ensures maximum visual comfort and balanced shadows. It can be installed individually or in a continuous line. Use for general office, banking, retail and educational environments.
- Die formed 20 gauge cold-rolled steel housing. Flat steel end plate standard. Powder coated for a long life finish. White finish is standard. Die cast aluminum spade end cap optional.
- 4’, 8’ and 12’ individual fixture sections for nominal suspension spacing of 4’, 8’ and 12’. Using 4’, 8’ and 12’ sections can be joined to form longer length fixtures.
- Die-formed high-reflective white reflector is standard. Optional anodized specular aluminum reflector.
- Uplight and down light distribution.
- Textured matte white polyester powder paint.
- Overlay diffuser option as standard (99% diffusion factor & 73% total transmission).
- Provided with a standard 48” length aircraft cable mount kit for suspended mounting.
- High quality array LEDs.
- Color Temperature: 2700/3000/3500/4000/5000 (K)
- Color Rendering Index: > 82.8
- Calculated L70: 122,000 hours
- Reported L70: >54,000 hours
- High power factor electronic driver, operate from a 120 ~ 277 Vac input range, 50 / 60 Hz.
- Features included over voltage protection, surge, short circuit protection and over load protection.
- Power Factor: typical > 0.95, THD <20, meets Class1 or Class 2 circuit.
- 0-10V dimmable driver as standard, 1%~100%.
- Minimum starting temperature: -4°F (-20°C) ~ 122°F (50°C).
- Guarantees emergency lighting remains ON or is turned on when power to the control device is lost.
- Interfaces with fire alarm panel or security system.
- “Watchdog” feature allows emergency loads to be controlled in tandem with normal power loads.
- UL listed for use in emergency circuits.
- UL/CUL listed.
- Listed to UL 1598 and UL 8750.
- TITLE 24 Compliant.
- Suitable for damp locations.
- CEC Compliant EM (please contact for more information).
- ARRA compliant. (optional)
- 5 years limited warranty.
- 7 or 10 years limited warranty. (optional)